воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

circuit electronic layout




Sunday, Sunday, Sunday Of course it's not Holiday Routine. Why would it be? We are supposed to observe Holiday Routine tomorrow instead, but we'll see. We had a RAS today. That stands for Replenishment at Sea. So along with the thousands of gallons of fuel we received, purportedly we acquired mail as well, yet I haven't heard them pass Mail Call. That would be the only thing to make my day. I feel all fuzzy in my head. They've got me on muscle relaxers because of my back. I'm getting too old to sleep on a mattress that's only two inches thick So to keep myself awake and semi-alert during the day, I've been speed-drinking Red Bulls. Oh And I've also developed a tic under my left eye.





Only 159 days to go Whoopee



eve 6 leech lyrics, circuit electronic layout, circuit electronic kit project robot, circuit electronic kit, circuit electronic it yourself.



Комментариев нет: