пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

conduit industrial installing




I was going to sit up all night and type out the next chapter of "I Close My Eyes..." But I need rest. I did start a scene, and I finished the blog draft. I love putting the story together the way a musician would put together the different parts of a song. I reallllly hope I can capture um... [okay sounding corny here but] the essence of David and his humor... I really do. Maybe Iapos;m taking my writing too seriously, but maybe I should. Makes me happy.

Tomorrow is off the computer day, try to get organized and get stupid adult things over with. No fun, but having money again is good. I think the financial situation is looking up. At least Iapos;m telling it to look up so it will. It is.



Smoked for the first time in 3 days... I feel better than I have in the last 2 weeks. Off for much deserved sleep and a productive day tomorrow.


Oh And I got the mood theme up and running, best I could find. South Park, fucking great. Reminds me of a friend of mine who is South Park obsessed.

Positive thought for the night: I am constantly becoming more and more organized, and one day, I will have everything organized the way I want it to be. Iapos;m working towards my goals here. :)
conduit industrial installing, conduit instalation instruction, conduit installation, conduit installation guide.



Комментариев нет: